This week's issue of the Offaly Independent is out now, and once again we have a jam-packed issue for you featuring a round-up of all the news, sport, property and photographs from around your local area.
Here are some of the highlights from this week's edition:
* There is sad news this week, as a double tragedy plunged the county into mourning. The communities of Clara and Shannonbridge both lost well-known figures this week in tragic accidents.
* A Killeigh woman talks of her joy at the approval of the drug Spinraza which will help her son who suffers from Spinal Muscual Atrophy
* "We've all been living a dream" - Midland family claim €1m Lotto prize from ticket sold in Tullamore
* Newly elected cathaoirleach of Offaly County Council vows to focus on housing and climate for the year ahead
* Cllr John Leahy steps down as Renua leader after three years leading the party
*PICTURES: An awards night for Tullamore College took place recently in the Tullamore Court Hotel, and we have a two-page spread of photos from the night.
We also have a full page of pictures from the Durrow Pattern procession to St Colmcille's Holy Well, a popular annual family event, as well as pictures from the 5th birthday celebrations of Eddie Rocket's in Tullamore.
* Offaly Under 20s end Westmeath's unbeaten record in the inaugural Liam Connor Cup
* 70 minutes to avoid relegation: read Kevin Egan's analysis of the current state of play in Offaly hurling
* Ava O'Connor of Tullamore Harriers achieves a new personal best at Leixlip event
* Féile joy for Kilcormac after an epic encounter against Cork Valley Rovers
All this and more is in this week's edition, which is out now. A digital edition can be purchased through the ePaper link at the top of this page.